Content and Sharing Policy
Updated : May 30, 2023
At Do Up DesignTech Private Limited, we strive to maintain a safe and respectful environment for all users. This content and sharing policy outlines the types of content that are acceptable and not acceptable on our platform, as well as the guidelines for sharing content on our platform.
We provide a diverse range of content on our platform, including but not limited to text, HTML, images, videos, and audio. However, the following types of content are not acceptable on our platform:
- Content that is illegal or promotes illegal activity
- Content that is abusive, harassing, or threatening
- Content that is defamatory or libelous
- Content that is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit
- Content that promotes hate or violence against individuals or groups based on race, ethnicity, religion, or other characteristics
- Content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others
We encourage our users to share content on our platform, but we also ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Respect the privacy of others and do not share personal information without their consent
- Do not share content that is illegal or violates our content guidelines
- Do not share content that contains viruses, malware, or other harmful code
- Do not share content that is spam or promotional in nature
We reserve the right to remove any content that violates our content guidelines or is otherwise deemed inappropriate or harmful. Our moderation team reviews user-reported content as well as proactively monitors our platform for content that violates our guidelines. We may also suspend or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly violate our guidelines.